Information We Collect
The information we may request to use and process may include the information you provide during registration. Also, we collect correspondence provided through email, webchat and other means of communication. In addition, we may request additional documents to verify your identity during account creation. We use this information to process your deposit or withdrawals and conduct anti-fraud checks. These documents may include bank statements, payment slips and passport scans.
How Maneki Casino Uses Your Information
Here’s how Maneki Casino use your information:
- Processing your banking activities and bets;
- Providing customer support services like your account set up and management;
- Conducting verification checks;
- Providing you with our latest promotional offers;
- Investigating and monitoring transactions to prevent fraud, money laundering, terms abuse and other illicit activities.
We may use your personal information to send you marketing communication about our products, promotions and services. You may decide not to receive our marketing communication materials by changing your preference in your Player Account Setting. Alternatively, you can reach out to our customer support via live chat or email.
Obtaining Personal Information
Maneki Casino will seek your consent first before collecting any information about you. Moreover, we may lawfully collect your personal information from service providers and online vendors. We can also employ the services of third-party providers if we need technical support.
Maneki Casino may send the information you give us to other entities among our group of companies or business partners. Also, some selected company employees shall have access to your personal information to perform their duties effectively. These employees are Data Protection officers, Customer Support Agent, Money Laundering officers and VIP Player Managers.
Releasing Data to Third Parties
Maneki Casino doesn’t give out your information to third parties unless required by the law, regulation or other legal subpoena or warrant. However, we disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- Where the law requires us to give it out;
- If our website needs to share data with payment processors to facilitate the payment processes according to their policies;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities to the relevant licensing authorities;
- When we believe providing the information will help protect the company or player’s safety.
You or the casino can decide to close your account at any time. After deleting your account, we’ll hold your personal information as long as the law permits. Note that Maneki Casino is obliged to hold your personal information for at least five years during your operative period. We hold this information due to the anti-money laundering regulations in the European Union.
Security of Your Data
We’re bound by strict legal provisions to protect your personal information. Remember, your account can only be accessed with your unique ID and password. So, we advise you to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) to give your account extra protection from unauthorised users.